Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Director of Transportation & Parking Services
Old Dominion University
The Director for Parking & Transportation is responsible for a comprehensive program supporting the transportation and parking needs and goals for Old Dominion University. The Director will serve as the primary face of the department, both internally and externally, establishing strong working relationships with other departments, committees, and individuals at the University, in the region, and in the profession. The position shall develop and enforce operational and administrative practices, policies and initiatives to meet changing institutional requirements. This position is an integral part of the managerial team of the Office of Auxiliary business Services.
Master’s degree in business administration or related field; or Bachelor’s degree with experience and training that equates to a Master’s degree.
- Considerable knowledge in the field of parking and transportation services management and documented advancement in the profession.
- Highly skilled listener
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills in interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, to improve the effectiveness of the organization, to build a consensus solution, and to implement the appropriate course of action
- Demonstrated ability to develop long term strategic business plans
- Demonstrated ability to produce comprehensive well-written reports and decision briefs
- Demonstrate ability to effectively lead a dynamic team in a positive manner while possessing strong interpersonal relationship and team building skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Transportation & parking professional with considerably progressive parking management experience and considerable personnel management experience.
- Some experience with institutional, governmental, municipal or consultant services preferred.
- Professional association with national or regional organizations.
- Certified Administrator of Public Parking (CAPP) or ability to obtain within one year of hire date.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |