LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
PRESIDENT, LOS ANGELES TRADE-TECH COLLEGE
LACCD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Board of Trustees invites applications and nominations for the position of President Los Angeles Trade-Tech College (LATTC). The Board is seeking a to hire a president who is student-centered, equity minded, culturally competent, and community oriented. The President provides leadership and advocacy for the college, serves as a member on the Chancellor's cabinet, and participates in establishing institutional goals in accordance with the District's Educational Master Plan. The successful candidate will possess a thorough understanding of the primary mission of the community college, have a strong grounding in workforce education, and an awareness of the interdependence between career-technical disciplines and transfer education.
Master's degree or advanced degree of at least equivalent standard from an accredited college or university. The required degree must be completed at the time of filing an application.
One year of successful full-time experience in a senior leadership position in education, business, industry or government, preferably as a college or university administrator.
A sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of district faculty, staff and students.
The current salary range is $231,579.36 - $286,886.16 annually. Employee benefits include 15.5 paid holidays and 24 days paid vacation annually, comprehensive medical/hospital, dental, and vision care plans, and a $50,000 group life insurance policy.
FILING AN APPLICATION
To be considered for this position, and to review the full position announcement and to file application please click on the following link: https://laccd.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=6&id=1392
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
1. A completed LACCD online application.
2. A letter of application of no more than five pages is requested. The letter of application must describe skills and experiences to demonstrate how the applicant's knowledge and expertise relate to the position as described in this job announcement.
3. A current résumé of professional experience, educational background, and other pertinent information.
4. A list of eight references with business and home telephone numbers, including two supervisors, two subordinates (including one support staff member), two faculty, and two community members.
5. Copies of transcript(s) (official transcripts will be required if selected for an interview). Documentation from an approved foreign transcript evaluator is required for degrees received from other countries.
The Search Committee will begin reviewing applications after 4:30 p.m. on 01/03/23, however, applications may be accepted until the position is filled. To be considered in the first reading, applications must be submitted by 4:30PM on 01/03/23. For additional information, contact LACCD Human Resources at via e-mail at email@example.com
All confidential inquires and nominations should be directed to search consultants of PPL, Inc. Dr. Charlene Dukes (firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-467-8992), Julie Golder (email@example.com ; (202) 384-5816 (mobile), 202-775-4466 (office))