Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Director of Enrollment Management
University of San Francisco
Director of Enrollment Management
Under the leadership of the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, the Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions is responsible for assessing the competitive landscape and for developing and implementing effective strategies to recruit a diverse and high quality national and international class of graduate students in the School of Management. The Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions oversees admissions for all School of Management graduate programs to ensure integrity, consistency, and efficiency. Both within the University and to the external community, the Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions is a spokesperson, representative, and advocate for the graduate programs.
Full Job Description:
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that the School of Management strategic plan is carried out through all operational aspects of the graduate programs;
- Represent the School and the School's interests in all external-facing situations and events;
- Works with the Dean and the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs to create recruiting strategies and goals for each of the School of Management graduate programs and to identify potential admission markets;
- Creates, organizes, and schedules communication plans in collaboration with Program Directors of the School to ensure communication plans are devised to manage short- and long-term goals along with maintaining a schedule of necessary daily updates.
- Work with Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, Director of Academic Services and Director of Graduate Career Services to manage strategies and implement best practices related to Recruiting and Admissions, Academic Services and Career Services teams;
- Work with the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, University's Office of Marketing and Communications and the Associate Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and communication plans;
- Work with the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Dean, to implement a data reporting and analysis structure that can be used to monitor and evaluate recruiting initiatives and strategies. Prepare and communicate reports to the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and the Dean as needed or requested;
- Develop and execute professional, high quality recruiting and yield events on a rotating basis; events include Open House, information sessions, and yield events;
- Recruit and counsel prospective graduate students on program options, requirements, policies, and procedures of admissions process;
- Attend recruiting events including, but not limited to, on and off campus information sessions, open houses, domestic and international graduate fairs, corporate career fairs, and professional organization events;
- Evaluate graduate applications for admission and scholarship eligibility; serve as member of the Admissions Committee to evaluate applicants;
- Work with the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and the Graduate Program Directors to manage applicant class profiles to ensure diversity and high quality of admitted and enrolled students;
- Manage scholarship budgets and oversee scholarship award guidelines and disbursement of funds in association with the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and the Graduate Program Directors;
- Supervise a staff comprised of one Associate Director, two Assistant Directors and two Program Assistants; build team morale while also developing and delivering training as necessary for the staff's successful performance;
- Provide formal feedback to staff on annual basis and informal feedback, as needed;
- Oversee SLATE and the operation of the application system to ensure efficiency related to application processing and review;
- Oversee data and participation related to admission profiles and surveys for external organizations such as GMAC, U.S. News, and Peterson's;
- Represent School of Management graduate programs to the USF Graduate Admissions Council, Bay Area Graduate Admissions Professionals, and other internal and external partners;
- Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposited and enrolled students through yield events, assistance with orientation activities, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meet or exceed enrollment goals and goals set for quality and diversity of applicants
- Highly productive and content staff
- Increased awareness of School of Management brand nationally and internationally
- Graduate degree in field relevant to position required.
- Seven or more years of experience in managing recruiting programs at a university of college.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a range of populations. Demonstrated sensitivity in dealing with matters involving applicants, students, faculty and staff, and be a strong team player. Ability to represent the School within and outside USF.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with technologies including online admission and client relationship management systems (ie SLATE).
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/Downtown-Campus/Dir-Marketing-Enrollment-Comm_R0001791.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |