Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission Events and Engagement
As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks a an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission Events and Engagement to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by coordinating and overseeing all components of the undergraduate admission guest and events program. The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission Events and Engagement ensures exceptional service for visiting undergraduate prospective students and families as they consider the university.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Develop and implement undergraduate admission event and engagement strategies and monitor their success (Campus Visits, Accepted Student Days, Knight Preview Days, Group Visits, and other engagement events as necessary)
- Oversees the visits of prospective undergraduate students and their guests to campus with faculty, staff, and recruiting partners, in coordination with the Guest Experience Coordinator
- Oversee and maintain the development of the Marian Ambassador Program
-Hiring new ambassadors
-Daily schedule of the Marian Ambassadors
- Regularly advises the Guest Experience Coordinator of opportunities for campus guest program improvement.
- Manage with the Guest Experience Coordinator content for undergraduate social media.
- Coordinate and promote the Saint Mary Academic Scholarship Competition (including an engagement event/reception for awardees)
- Maintain proper promotional items as necessary for the guest experience
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all Marian University programs, including academic, athletic and extracurricular programs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Undergraduate Admission
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of Marian University.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must display a high level of energy and self-motivation as well as the ability to interact with a variety of individuals.
- Requires some evening and weekend work.
- Prior admission experience is preferred.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current resume, contact information for three professional references, and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please Review Marian University’s Mission & Identity Statement before responding to the supplementary questions on your application: