Flinders University’s College of Medicine and Public Health seeks a visionary, passionate and inclusive Professor or Associate Professor to lead its educational endeavours as Dean of Education.
A dynamic, progressive institution with a well-justified reputation for excellence in teaching and research, Flinders’ bold vision, captured by our Strategic Plan Making a Difference: The 2025 Agenda, is to be internationally recognised as a world leader in research, an innovator in contemporary education, and the source of Australia’s most enterprising graduates.
The Dean (Education) will be an active educator who provides strategic leadership of the College’s educational activities and the experience of its students. The position will drive the development, implementation and review of learning and teaching initiatives, which align and deliver on the University’s strategic plan and College targets.
The Dean (Education) is a 0.6 FTE role. In addition to this role, the 0.4 Professor or Associate Professor position will be in an academic discipline relevant to the successful applicant.
- College of Medicine and Public Health
- Dean (Education) (3 year full time position) and underlying Professor/Associate Professor (3 year fixed term full time position)
- Salary; Level E Professor, or Level D Associate Professor plus Loading for Dean (Education)
- Plus 17% employer superannuation
- Applications close: 11am, Friday 27 July 2018.
Full details including how to apply on-line can be found at our Jobs@Flinders website: http://www.flinders.edu.au/employment