Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Asst Dir Grad Recruit & Adm
University of San Francisco
Asst Dir Grad Recruit & Adm
Under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Enrollment Manangement, the Assistant Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of a high quality class of graduate students to the School of Management.
The Assistant Director will be an integral member of the Office of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions and will develop recruitment, marketing, and communications strategies for prospective students of the Masagung Graduate School of Management.
Full Job Description:
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that the School of Management strategic plan is carried out through all activities of the Office of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions;
- Represent the School and the School's interests at both internal and external-facing events, meetings, and activities including on and off campus information sessions, open houses, domestic and international graduate fairs, corporate career fairs, and professional organization events;
- Recruit and counsel prospective graduate students on program options, requirements, policies, and procedures of the admissions process.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Enrollment Management and in collaboration with the Associate Director of Recruitment and Admissions, develop and implement recruiting strategies for the School's master's programs;
- Design and execute professional, high-quality recruiting and yield events, including open houses, information sessions, webinars, class visits, student/alumni ambassador outreach, and more;
- Collaborate with Alumni and External Relations to foster partnerships with local Bay Area companies and professional organizations to build program awareness and application pipeline;
- Evaluate graduate applications for admission and scholarship eligibility; serve as member of the Admissions Committee to evaluate applicants, as needed;
- Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposit and enrollment and yield events, assistance with orientation activities, etc.;
- Design, implement, and assess marketing strategies including digital, social, and web media, marketing collateral (brochures, giveaways, etc.), new media channels, and more;
- Institute and oversee measurement systems to monitor and analyze success of marketing campaigns and tactics;
- Monitor, improve, and update the School of Management's profiles with online partner sites (MBA.com, QS, Princeton Review, Access MBA/Masters, etc.);
- Lead ad hoc marketing and communication needs of the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions team;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creation and evaluation of effective recruiting strategies to meet annual enrollment targets for the School's graduate management programs;
- Strategic and consistent high-quality communications that are compelling for various target markets, and in alignment with the School of Management brand;
- Systematic evaluation and reporting related to marketing and communications strategies;
- Goals consistently met or exceeded.
- Bachelor's degree required; graduate degree preferred;
- Minimum three years' experience in managing/supporting admissions or marketing at a university with proven results in recruitment and yield initiatives; graduate business school experience a plus;
- Working knowledge of CRM, application management, and reporting systems (e.g. Slate, Banner, Tableau);
- Exceptional project management, customer service, and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with digital marketing and communication channels - website, social media, etc.;
- Strong communication skills - writing, editing and presentation;
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies and best practices;
- Ability to travel and work occasional evening and weekend hours.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |