University of Idaho
University Advancement (Div)
$26.17 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
The Advancement Business Analyst is part of a team tasked with the day to day reporting and ad hoc reporting request for the University of Idaho's (UI) Advancement Services office and reports to the Director of Advancement Analytics and Reporting. Primary responsibility for this team member will be to serve as a functional specialist with an understanding of the Advancement business needs and processes and the assigned reporting that support Advancement and campus partners requesting Advancement data. Work will include, but is not limited to: working with end users to develop processes and define reports to best meet the user's needs; prioritizing and scheduling department needs; working with other areas across campus to enhance the use of CRM Advance; acting as a leader in the user side of technology implementations; coordination of reporting, including ad-hoc and testing of system rules as upgrades in CRM Advances are made; providing end user support; working with end users to test CRM Advance data and their enhancements and troubleshooting data problems for end users as it pertains to reporting and analytics.
- 2 years experience using database computer systems to extract and transform data
- Experience providing customer service and a record of working effectively and cooperatively with diverse clientele in determining project needs and timelines
- Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and prioritizing multiple initiatives simultaneously and successfully
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Bachelors degree in business-related discipline, information systems or related field
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (i.e. Vlookup, Index/Match, Pivot Tables)
- Demonstrated experience with scripting programming languages (e.g., R/Python)
- Demonstrated experience with database language programming (e.g., SQL)
- Experience working in higher education
- Experience in a sales operations/fundraising operations environment
Open Until Filled:
To be considered your Letter of Qualification must address each of the required qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For 1st consideration, please apply by July 30, 2020.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.