The Director of Basketball Operations for Women’s Basketball will be expected to comply fully with all NCAA, Mid-American Conference, and State University of New York at Buffalo policies and procedures. The incumbent will manage the overall budget for the Women’s Basketball program and oversee team travel. The incumbent will oversee academics, community outreach and day-to-day operations. In this position, you will:
- Manage operating budget
- Oversee team travel including, but not limited to, hotel accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Supervise all non-coaching personnel
- Oversee freshman and transfer students admit process
- Serve as Facility Coordinator for Alumni Arena for Women’s Basketball
- Organize on and off campus team meals
- Manage community outreach programs
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s degree. Demonstrable experience in sport team travel, budgeting, and scheduling; Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills; Excellent bookkeeping skills with strong attention to detail. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency is essential.