Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Sr Director of Donor Relations
Utah Valley University
Sr Director of Donor Relations
: Staff - Full-Time
Works with the Associate Vice President of Strategic Engagement and Institutional Advancement (IA) executive leadership to facilitate strategic planning for all stewardship and donor relations programs at Utah Valley University. Serves as part of a team to steward the institution's top donors, and leads a team which implements and coordinates comprehensive programs for donor relations at all levels. Collaborates closely with annual giving, directors of development (DoD's), IA colleagues, and colleagues across campus to leverage their interactions with donors to facilitate an exemplary donor experience. UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Bachelors degree and 8-10 years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in donor stewardship including planning programs and events for members
- Knowledge of and direct experience with best practices for comprehensive development campaigns
- Knowledge of academic operations, governance, and culture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude with standard office productivity software, which must include MS Office programs
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop, implement and assess strategic development activities.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
This position performs work in a standard office setting.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
$79,834 - $99,792
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/24548
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicants qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |