The Tufts University School of Medicine Graduate Programs (TUSMGP) houses the programs that confer the Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Medical Science (MMS) by the Physician Assistant Program, Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics (MS-HIA), and Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MBS).
The Office of Graduate Student Services for the TUSMGP oversees the administrative operations of the Medical School’s graduate programs inclusive of admissions, recruitment marketing, registration, career services, and student services functions for about 1,000 plus students on the Boston Health Sciences Campus.
This role is offered as hybrid (combination of onsite and remote) where you are required to be onsite at our Boston (MA) Health Sciences campus 2-3 days per week. Specific days and schedule will be determined between you and your manager.
What You'll Do
The Associate Director of Enrollment and Marketing contributes to the strategy to attract and recruit students for the TUSMGP programs, while supporting technology and operational aspects of the Office. Working under the Director of Enrollment and Marketing, the Associate Director will help create and implement recruitment plans that complement marketing strategies.
- Collaborates with the Director to implement strategic enrollment management and marketing plans
- Acts as the Office lead and subject matter expert (SME) on aspects of the CRM, Slate, including reporting, record management, and release of admissions decisions
- Prepares data reporting and analyses for marketing, recruitment and admissions, including identifying prospective student populations in conjunction with marketing staff and tracking the return on investment of initiatives
- Coordinates the movement of records from Slate to PeopleSoft, in collaboration with the Registrar and IT team
- Manages efforts across the programs and academic leaders to support admission committees, scholarships, and the creation and implementation of policies
- Liaise with campus constituents toward Office goals
- Supervises student worker(s)
- Supports new program and site development, including articulation agreements
- Serves as the point person when the Director is not available
- Trains (cross trains) on all graduate programs
- Participates in on and off campus recruitment and yield events, as needed
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and experience typically acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a college or university admissions office
- Strong knowledge of higher education CRM and SIS systems
- Track record working with diverse populations
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Master's degree in higher education or a related discipline
- Knowledge of Slate, PeopleSoft, centralized application services and WebAdMIT
- Data analysis skills
- Graduate and/or health sciences focused experience
- Supervisory experience
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
- This is a hybrid position to work on campus 2-3 days each week
- Some night and weekend commitments
Minimum $63,600.00, Midpoint $79,500.00, Maximum $95,400.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.