Campus Living Property Management is seeking candidate for Assistant Director, Property Management. This position is under general supervision of the Director, Property Management, manages warehouse, maintenance and mechanical units/operations and related contracted services serving Housing, Dining, and other campus partners as required.
About Auburn: At Auburn, our work changes lives. Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a premier public institution, Auburn University is dedicated to shaping the future of the people of Alabama, the nation, and the world through forward-thinking education, life-enhancing research, scholarship and selfless service. Auburn is nationally recognized for its commitment to academic excellence, community outreach, positive work environment, student engagement, and thriving community.
Why employees choose Auburn: Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years.
Auburn University aims to assist and support employees with balancing work and family. We offer a number of benefits designed for working families, including:
- Generous and affordable family health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, disability, and cancer insurance
- Substantial vacation and sick leave accrual
- Competitive retirement plan
- Paid parental leave for births and adoptions
- Flexible spending account programs for medical and dependent care
- 50% tuition discount for dependents to attend Auburn
- Employee tuition waiver to attend Auburn or Auburn University Montgomery
- Eligibility for salary continuation in the event of a short-term disability
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting aub.ie/working-at-auburn
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit www.auburn.edu/inclusion
to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.