- Design, develop, and lead the marketing, sales and business development strategy, plans, and activities based on market research and market intelligence to enable HBMSU to achieve its revenue target and ambitious growth with no less than 35% increase per year.
- Identify and develops HBMSU’s unique selling propositions and differentiators, and work with various divisions and units across the university to meet learners and customer needs and deliver a distinguished value.
- Identify new business opportunities, works with related stakeholders across the university on the development of strategic business initiatives, introduction of new services and products, and the commercialization of existing products and services to stringent revenue targets and ensure the growth of the university locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Ensure the efficient and effective administration of data and information relating to marketing and sales, conversion rates, competitive offerings, prospect needs and new trends and prepares periodic analytical and performance reports for decision-making.
- Work closely with schools and various units to ensure that the targeted number of learners across the 4Cs are achieved in all different programs and offerings.
- Review marketing, sales and business development practices, methods, and offerings and initiate the development of new ones as necessary to reduce costs, improve efficiency, enhance customer satisfaction, and ensure growth.
- Lead the production of marketing and promotional materials that describe and promote all HBMSU products and services and the management of campaigns for marketing initiatives. Ensures that marketing and promotional materials are kept up-to-date as the products and services evolve.
- Monitor the execution of promotional activities including print, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, signage, and university publications (online and physical) to ensure that a consistent message is delivered and that the University brand is safeguarded at all times.
- Support HBMSU revenue generation activities through creating and enabling an environment that facilitates and enhances all its processes as applicable.
7 years’ professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
Education and/or Academic Qualifications
Bachelor degree in Marketing or related specialization from an accredited university. A Master degree is considered an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Consistent proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue target and sales quota.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, adaptable and able to juggle competing and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to develop a new territory from scratch.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Effective management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and attend to multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Empathetic, positive, and able to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community, assertive when needed.