Assists the Director of Administration, Business and Finance in the financial management of the Harrison College of Pharmacy.
- Performs accounting and financial duties to include preparing, examining, reviewing, and/or analyzing accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports and identifying and implementing corrective actions to ensure conformity with university policies and federal/state laws, rules, and regulations.
- Coordinates budget development and monitoring of accounts to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
- Monitors business operations and performs cost benefit analyses of programs in order to develop, implement, and maintain solutions to financial issues.
- Prepares reports and presents financial analysis data and statistics.
- Develops, implements, modifies, and documents record keeping and accounting systems through use of computer technology.
- Serves as liaison to Business offices, Alumni offices, and other university offices and acts in lieu of Director in his/her absence at meetings regarding budget/financial issues.