Responsible for assisting the Assistant Athletics Director for Marketing and Game Experience in all aspects related to increasing attendance and ticket revenue at all ticketed events with specific attention to season, group, and single game ticket sales at football, men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball.
Duties and Responsibilities (generally)
This position will be directly responsible for enhancing the pre-game and in-game fan experiences at all intercollegiate athletics hosted events.
Minimum Required Qualifications for this position
1. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, public relations or a related field.
2. Two years of professional experience working in the intercollegiate athletica marketing experience, advertising, promotions, public relations, communications, journalism, or a related field.
3. One year of professional experience working with marketing various sport programs, fan engagement, game scripting, and video board use/creativity.
*Note Master’s Degree in an area consistent with the duties of the position may be substituted for one (1) year (12 months) of work experience.
Specialty Factors (Additional Required Qualifications)
Education and Experience Preferred
1. Master’s Degree
2. One year of professional demonstrated participation with outside community organizations.
3. Two years of professional experience with PhotoShop, In Design, and/or Illustrator.
List the knowledge, skills, and abilities critical to the performance of this position.
As a staff member within the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics, you are responsible for knowledge of and compliance with National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) regulations, both those general in nature and those, which apply directly to your position’s responsibilities. Strict adherence to all applicable governing policies, procedures, and regulations of the NCAA is· required and is a condition of your employment. 2. Advanced computer skills, including desktop publishing, and familiarity with a variety of software applications, including StatCrew statistical packages, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.