Senior Assistant Manager, Registrar's Office (Academic Records & Student Discipline)
Job no: 498521
Department: Registrar's Office
Contract type: Contract
The role will involve overseeing assessment results-related matters and secretariat to the Board of Examiners.
The role is also responsible for student discipline and grievance matters, as well as assisting in the review of related policies and procedures.
Successful candidate will report to Assistant Director (Registrar’s Office) and will be working closely with senior management.
- Assist in assessment operations such as results submission and processing.
- Assist in preparation of academic transcripts, Provost list and degree conferment.
- Be a secretariat to the Board of Examiners.
- Manage student disciplinary and grievance matters, including the provision of secretariat and administrative support to the Board of Discipline and Board of Appeal (Student Discipline).
- Assist in reviewing and refining policies, guidelines and procedures relating to student discipline.
- Provide guidance to faculty members and liaise with related divisions on the management of student discipline matters.
- Support in division’s administrative matters and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 3 years’ experience in examination matters is preferred.
- Experience with case management, managing student disciplinary matters will be an advantage.
- Experience in automation tools and programming skills will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with student information systems will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate growth mindset and possess systems thinking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time