The Office of Enrollment Services is comprised of the Financial Aid Office and Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office manages student academic records, grades, enrollment verifications, student enrollment status and course registration. They maintain the University’s system of record, Peoplesoft Student Information System (SIS), providing reports and information to other areas of the Dental school and University. They work closely with the Financial Aid Office to ensure proper data flow between SIS and the Financial Aid Office’s system (Powerfaids) as well as data flow to other external systems such as National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) and the Dept. of Education’s National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
What You'll Do
The Assistant Registrar oversees the management of student academic records, course registration, grading, and degree tracking. This individual updates course and student information in the student information system. The Assistant Registrar ensures the integrity and confidentiality of student records and may train others to use the system. The Assistant Registrar creates standard and ad-hoc reports, participates in updating paper or electronic department communications, and participates in the development of office policies and procedures.
What We're Looking For
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of related registrar or student services experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and student information systems.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Effective public speaking skills.
- Ability to work with multiple constituencies are required.
- Experience in a university setting.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations affecting student records.
Minimum $57,900.00, Midpoint $72,450.00, Maximum $87,000.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.