Are you passionate about education and dedicated to ensuring the success of training and workplace learning programmes? The SITLEARN Professional Development, the Singapore Institute of Technology’s lifelong learning division is seeking a dynamic and organized Senior Assistant Manager to join our team.
The SITLEARN Professional Development caters to working adults who are keen to upgrade their skills and offers multiple pathways for individuals to gain access to higher education learning. Together with the National Centre of Excellence (NACE) for Workplace Learning, the first workplace learning centre set up in an Autonomous University and supported by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), we are here to help organisations build workplace competencies. Employees will learn new capabilities in their work environment and be better equipped to respond effectively to a rapidly changing economic environment.
Join us as we strive to shape the future of education and empower individuals to thrive in the workforce.
· Facilitate the appointment, renewal and cessation of contracts of Adjunct Faculty staff.
· Maintain accurate records of faculty appointments and credentials.
· Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to support the implementation and delivery of training and workplace learning programme.
· Manage and document workplace learning projects in accordance with specified requirements.
· Maintain comprehensive documentation of training and workplace learning programmes and faculty records.
· Uphold good data management practices by ensuring accurate and up-to-date records in SharePoint.
· Monitor outcomes, track progress and prepare data for purposes to support auditing and reporting to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop contact reports, database of clients and visibility of all client opportunities and progress
· Support ad-hoc division and organisation-wide initiatives and projects when required.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience.
· Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels and across divisions.
· Resourceful, with problem-solving, analytical and influencing skills.
· Proven ability to multi-task, with strong planning and organising skills.
· Able to take a hands-on approach and manage day-to-day operations independently.
· Meticulous, comfortable with numbers and good attention to details.
· Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, etc).