Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Associate Director of Transfer Experience & Summer/Winter Sessions
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo Office of Admissions
seeks an Associate Director of Transfer Experience and Summer/Winter Sessions
to provide support, guidance and creativity with the implementation and timely execution of transfer admissions and summer/winter session’s marketing and communication plan and programs to achieve enrollment goals.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing all aspects of transfer, summer/winter session programs and assist with the strategic planning of summer and winter program course offerings.
- Represent the university and its programs at assigned in-state and out-of-state student recruitment events, virtual events, and build and cultivate key relationships and partnerships with internal and external constituents. Including maintaining and growing relationships with transfer counseling community.
- Participate in all assigned on-campus and off-campus recruitment and yield events, which will include evenings and weekends.
- Oversee the transfer student experience from recruitment and participate in student facing initiatives focused on retention and graduation.
- Assist with overseeing the outreach to community colleges and other institutions
- Supervising responsibilities: Staff, Student
- Assist with all phases of application processing, review, and admission decision.
- Establish clear pathways to UB for transfer students, including the expansion to new markets.
- Identify and remove obstacles to transfer and degree attainment.
- Preserving website presence.
- Provide leadership, coordination, and communication to empower academic units.
- Serve and support transfer students, contributing to the recruitment and enrollment of new students.
- Monitoring fiscal budgets.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 or more years of experience in handling an array of customer/client service front facing duties
- Knowledge of best practices in college student recruitment or academic or professional counseling
- Strong team orientation, effective interpersonal skills, and superior written and verbal communication skills
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License or the ability to demonstrate the capacity to meet the transportation needs for this position
- Must be authorized to work in the united states on a full time basis
- Master’s degree
- Experience with transfer student populations
- Demonstrated ability to holistically evaluate applications
- Knowledge of the transfer credit articulation process
- Five or more years of progressive experience in college admission Experience in staff supervision
- Experience with CRM systems and demonstrated ability to leverage technology
- Demonstrated commitment to data-driven decision-making, including effective analytical skills and proven results in achieving objectives and goals
- Desire and capacity to network with staff and faculty
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |