Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Assistant Vice Provost/Director of International Admissions and Enrollment
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo, Vice Provost of Enrollment Office
, invites applications for an exciting institutional leadership position, Assistant Vice Provost/Director of International Admissions and Enrollment. This is a highly visible and respected position within UB, and the SUNY
system while simultaneously offering an opportunity to lead one of the most influential Office of International Admissions Enrollment at a large public, research, flagship institution. This position will play a critical role in building partnerships with relevant organizations and working with diverse populations at the University, in the Buffalo community, nationally and globally.
The duties that will be expected of this individual consist of:
- Develop admissions policies and standards and admissions-related policies for international undergraduate admissions.
- Oversee credential evaluations; decision making on international undergraduate applications; verify graduate application and document portfolios.
- Provide oversight (as related to international enrollment management and admissions) for special international undergraduate programs.
- Maintain a full knowledge of all applicable government (international, national and State) and SUNY and university regulations.
- International and domestic travel required.
- Supervision of multiple and growing staff
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelors degree with 5 years of directly related experience is required or Masters degree or professional certification with 3 years of directly related experience.
- Experience must be in international admissions in a US higher education environment, including credential evaluation. The five years of experience should be in a leadership position responsible for the direct supervision of multiple staff in an office environment, and a minimum five years of this experience should be in overseas recruitment or overseas living/working experience in an educational setting.
- A demonstrated knowledge of typical international undergraduate admissions and graduate operations application processes, procedures, and regulations, and experience delivering training programs in international admissions.
- Demonstrated intercultural skills, written and oral communication skills, and strong computer skills.
Minimal competency in at least one language other than English
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |