Butte-Glenn Community College is seeking a Director of Enterprise Systems. This position works directly with the Chief Technology Officer to lead and manage the Information Technology team. This position will have a direct impact on students and the campus community through consulting, developing, implementing, and supporting major campus software applications, systems, and services. The Director of Enterprise Systems will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer, executive leadership team, district constituencies, and external partners to align their efforts to accomplish the district's goals and objectives.
The Director of Enterprise Systems will have a variety of responsibilities which include:
• Leadership and oversight of application support, programming, and network teams.
• Provides guidance and support in the secure operations of network systems and data stewardship.
• Project management consisting of medium to large complex projects.
• Performs research, analysis, development, and implementation of new strategies and technologies to meet a wide variety of district informational needs.
• Supports projects that accomplish the district's mission, vision, and values.
• Maintains systems compliance with Federal and State requirements and regulations.
The current work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Over the summer the schedule changes to Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with Friday off.
Butte-Glenn Community College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Butte-Glenn Community College District will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals. Butte-Glenn Community College District encourages both incumbents and individuals who have been offered employment to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.