The Executive Director of Strategic Communications & Marketing Operations at Auburn University provides vision and managerial oversight for all Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) operations and activities. Working in collaboration with the Chief Communications Officer, this individual assists in leading and overseeing the development, implementation, and execution of all comprehensive communications and marketing strategies, initiatives, plans, and services for Auburn University. The Executive Director of Strategic Communications & Marketing serves as the chief advisor and second-in-command to the CCO, and will be called upon to serve in the CCOs stead in their absence.
Why should YOU consider a career with Auburn University?
- Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years!
- Competitive employee benefits + state retirement plan.
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents.
- Generous leave policies (including paid parental leave!)
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU are a part of providing the premier academic experience at Auburn and the life-changing work our students and employees perform.
It’s a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit auburn.edu/inclusion
to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.