We have over 4,000 students at UNT Engineering, with about 250 enrolled in our doctoral programs. In total, the College of Engineering offers 4 doctoral, 10 master’s, and 11 bachelor’s degree programs in biomedical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, electrical engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical and energy engineering, construction engineering technology and mechanical engineering technology, which prepare our students to compete in today’s global market.
The Director of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing operational strategies and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the College of Engineering’s Marketing and Communication functions with the purpose of solidifying the brand, optimizing the positive image, and enhancing the reputation of the college.
Additional Posting Details
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and three years of experience in communications, marketing, advertising, or public relations; or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough understanding of market segmentation, principles of marketing, integrated marketing communications principles and branding.
- Ability to think creatively and identify new integrated marketing opportunities.
- Ability to understand and effectively translate market research and other data.
- Extensive knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Ability to visually inspect products in multiple formats and assess and improve.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise the work of others.
- Proficiency in MS Office and requisite publishing, graphic design, and media tools.