This position helps UNT advance education by ensuring curricular-driven mobile computing, instructional, and computer lab services to more than 21,000 students. The majority of work supports curriculum in use by 34 academic departments (4 colleges/schools), which provide 51% of UNT’s Semester Credit Hours and 68% of UNT Core Requirements.
Additional Posting Details
Bachelor’s degree in related field and seven years of related computing work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Considerable knowledge of principles of computing and/or communications networks, and characteristics of computing hardware and software used in computing environments, preferably higher education.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyze varied courses of action and participate in strategic planning.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and initiative.
Managing class/course fulfillment
Assessing and predicting budget ($1M)
Managing software licensing lifecycle (212 licenses)