Associate Director of Online Recruitment and Strategic Partnerships
As a part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks an Associate Director of Online Recruitment and Strategic Partnerships to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by providing exceptional service to students, faculty, and staff by acting as the primary point of contact for all communication for Online Recruitment.. Leading the development of prospective online enrollment pipelines through partnerships with external organizations.
The Associate Director is responsible for strategic partnership pipeline development, community engagement, and assessing skill gaps for online programs at Marian. The Associate Director will lead the future online recruitment team and develop the strategy to generate prospective students into online programs at Marian University. Seeking a driven individual who will represent Marian University in the corporate space and the community. This position is expected to establish and meet annual recruitment goals by developing key relationships with industry related businesses, community organizations, higher education institutions, organizing recruitment events, making presentations to groups, etc. This position will collaborate with the marketing and communication team to support acquisition goals. Additionally, work across teams to support the online learner experience from initial interest to application to enrollment. This role is a hybrid position, and requires participation at virtual, evening and weekend events, as well as evening and weekend work hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Identifies and cultivates strategic relationships with both internal and external partners. Partner with institutional advancement team on partnership development tactics.
- Facilitates conversations between internal and external partners with university leadership to identify educational partnerships and needs, and execute partnerships to support enrollment into programs and ultimately, student success.
- Seeks and solidifies partnerships with healthcare, corporate, military, and community organizations. Work with partners to assess needs. Ensure coordination and alignment with academic units.
- Manages existing and new partnership agreements through relationship building, ongoing communication, and enrollment and student success presentations and updates to partners.
- Attends association and community networking and workshops to build the Marian brand and communicate the educational opportunities the institution offers. Implement and execute prospective learner events to support mission of the university and overall awareness of online programs at Marian University.
- Develops and executes a strategic plan for partnership identification and growth.
- Managing, in conjunction with admissions and retention, the enrollment pipeline of partners, including new students and current students.
- Prepares and distributes partnership enrollment reports, including partnerships’ admissions, retention, progression, and graduation rates.
- Works with faculty on partnership education needs and pathways.
- Interact with academic units on regular basis for admissions and other related issues
- Provide a seamless hand-off of completed applications to program manager for admissions interview and acceptance (in conjunction with academic unit). Once applicant is admitted, introduction to student services team to continue onboarding and enrollment status.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Human Resources, or related field
- Five (5) years previous experience in one or more of the following: customer service, student recruitment, admissions, or related, required.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience with higher education, specifically online programs preferred.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applications require a current resume, responses to supplemental mission questions and contact information for three professional references.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.