Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Director of Vibrant Schools Partnerships
Director of Vibrant Schools PartnershipsJob Description
As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews Marian University’s Center for Vibrant Schools is seeking professionals to implement the Director of Vibrant Schools Partnerships. The Director of Vibrant School Partnerships (VSP) for the Center for Vibrant Schools will work closely with the Director of the Center and will coordinate with the Director of the Midwest Technical Assistance Center for City Connects, the Director of Literacy Programs, and the Director of Marketing and Outreach. The Director of Partnerships will develop and launch a program focused on partnering with K-12 schools. This partnership will bring the services of leadership development, comprehensive student support (City Connects), literacy support (Science of Reading), and STEM support by leveraging these services through the Center for Vibrant Schools. The Center’s focus is to improve academic performance of K-12 schools in our community and state.
The Director of Vibrant School Partnerships is a leadership position responsible for the entire planning process to develop the program. Through these efforts, the Director of VSP will be the lead agent to build bridges and support with the community for the VSP initiative. The Director of VSP will be responsible for developing and launching the program, including hiring and onboarding of necessary staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Launch the Vibrant Schools Partnership:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Serve as the key leader in planning and executing the strategies to establish Vibrant School Partnerships.
- Take a leadership role, with support from the Office of Institutional Advancement, in securing startup funding of the Vibrant School Partnerships.
- Lead the strategy for gaining public support with PK-12 school and district partners, community leaders, and community-based organizations.
- Lead all recruiting efforts to accomplish the goals set forth in the plan, including development of strong relationships and collaborative initiatives with selected partner schools.
- Oversee the VSP selection process to ensure each partner school selected supports the mission of the Vibrant School Partnerships, The Center for Vibrant Schools, and Marian University.
- Manages overall financial responsibilities and budgets for VSP and collaborates effectively with Center Operations Manager and Marian University Business Office.
- Ensure that Marian University branding is included across all aspects and functions of VSP.
- Involve key university personnel as advisors to VSP.
- Uphold the values of Marian University in public and private life.
- Manage tasks as assigned by the Director of the Center for Vibrant Schools.
- A Bachelor’s degree in educational leadership, business administration, or related field is required.
- Management experience is required.
- Management experience may include direct supervision of employees, managing project teams and project resources.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, verbal and written communication skills, and experience in planning, evaluation, management, and reporting are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in fund raising and recruitment is highly desired.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and background:
- A minimum of five years of strategic, project management and/or organizational assessment experience, preferably the majority in P-12 education leadership, higher education or an academic setting.
- An operational soundness with the ability to grow programs and work with people collaboratively to achieve goals.
- An ability to work well within and across complex organizations, both in partnership schools and community support.
- Capability to adopt a ‘high level view’, and balance multiple priorities, to identify opportunities for the institution to gain efficiencies and to further advance its mission.
- A senior level presence that inspires confidence and builds credibility with other partner school, senior level leadership.
- A thoughtful listener, strategic thinker, strong communicator and negotiator with unquestionable integrity.
- Demonstrated expertise in education strategic planning, assessment, and data analysis are required.
- Ability to work with diverse groups, cultures, and communities. .
- Excellent analytical, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until filled. Applications require a cover letter, a current resume, contact information for three professional references, and responses to the supplemental mission questions.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please Review Marian University’s Mission & Identity Statement before responding to the supplementary questions on your application:
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |