Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Vice President, Marketing & Brand Experience, Simmons University Institute of Inclusive Leadership
Located in Boston's historic Fenway area, Simmons has a strong tradition of empowering women and challenging traditional gender roles. Simmons University was one of the first higher education institutions to prepare women to become leaders and has evolved to become a university offering a women's undergraduate program and graduate programs open to all.
You're joining our community at an especially exciting time as one of our strategic goals is to become the most inclusive campus in New England. You'll find that people who work here are truly committed to our mission of preparing students to become champions of social justice and leaders in their professions and their communities. This commitment and pride make for a dynamic workplace.
Simmons University is committed to inclusive excellence in all aspects of an individual's community experience.
As a university committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Simmons encourages applications from all under-represented groups. Simmons is committed to creating, developing, promoting, and enhancing inclusive hiring practices-at all levels, for all positions-ensuring diverse talent pools and the delivery of a consistent positive candidate experience. Simmons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to continuing to develop a more diverse faculty, staff, student body, and curriculum.
For more information on Simmons University please visit our website.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of Simmons University Institute of Inclusive Leadership, The Vice President, Marketing & Brand Experience ("Vice President"), of Simmons University of Institute of Inclusive Leadership (the Institute) / Senior Director, Simmons University, will be directly responsible for the overall marketing strategy, branding, and campaign efforts for the Institute's portfolio of products and services. This position will oversee effort aimed at fostering brand awareness and revenue growth by mapping and bringing to market the suite of offerings of the Institute.
Specific focus in the near term will work with the Institute's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to build out the Institute brand promise, offerings suite look & feel, and total digital user learning experience. In addition, the Vice President will be responsible for scaling current event marketing and digital content marketing with the goal of enhancing brand visibility audience engagement. A successful candidate will execute in the trenches, find creative ways to bring the Institute along into the next stage of growth, provide strategic leadership, and link together product market fit and positioning.
- Develop, introduce, and manage the Institute's marketing strategy for optimal performance and results;
- Oversee creation and execution of a full scope digital marketing strategy;
- Ensure that the right collateral and a credible showcase of capability is created and available including thought leadership and content assets;
- Prioritize marketing projects and objectives and allocate resources accordingly;
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO and other key stakeholders, both internal and external to the Institute;
- Conduct frequent market analyst to identify challenges and opportunities for growth and advancement;
- Drive consistency and professionalization of marketing practices, assets, and measurement
- Select and oversee relationships with internal and external agencies and contractors in areas of chosen focus;
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented;
- Attend and speak at industry events to promote the Institute.
Required Application Materials:
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree in a relative discipline preferred but not required;
- Minimum 15 years of relative professional experience overseeing a productive and successful metrics-based marketing engine;
- Deep, demonstrable understanding of marketing strategy development, execution for new and existing brands, and ability to plan effective promotions;
- Demonstrated experience in managing content development and execution over email, website and social media platforms and channels;
- Previous experience and depth with project management, including the ability to multitask, and execute on short timelines with superior attention to detail;
- Extensive experience building, developing, and coaching a high-performing marketing related team;
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in creating and developing reporting dashboards (preferably in Salesforce);
- Expertise in managing content development and execution over email, website and social media platforms and channels;
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns as well as solid knowledge of website analytics tools (in particular Google Analytics);
- Experience in a professional services preferred; experience working in higher education a plus;
- Strong analytical and research skills -- past history of defining competitive landscape and developing detailed plans to measure target market performance;
- Substantive experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC and paid search strategies;
- Extensive experience working with marketing databases, CRM and automation systems;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and results-orientation;
- Current with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and metrics;
- Comfort in navigating operational strategy and tactical execution, and everything in between.
Instructions to Applicants
: Please upload all
applicable application materials (e.g. resume/cv, cover letter, writing sample, teaching philosophy, etc.) in the "Resume/CV" box on page 2 ("My Experience") of this application. Documents can be uploaded individually or as a combined document (e.g. PDF).
Simmons University is committed to inclusive excellence in all aspects of an individual's community experience. As a university committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Simmons encourages applications from all under-represented groups. Simmons is committed to creating, developing, promoting, and enhancing inclusive hiring practices-at all levels, for all positions-ensuring diverse talent pools and the delivery of a consistent positive candidate experience. Simmons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to continuing to develop a more diverse faculty, staff, student body, and curriculum.
To apply, visit https://simmons.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Simmons-Careers/job/Main-Campus---Boston-MA/Vice-President--Simmons-University-Institute-of-Inclusive-Leadership_R06569
Located in Bostons historic Fenway area, Simmons College is a small, private, non-sectarian College which has educated students for enriching careers and purposeful lives since 1899. Working at Simmons means joining a collaborative, diverse and mission-driven community of educators and professionals.
We prepare students to be leaders for themselves, their communities and the world. Our faculty and staff members lead by example - sharing a commitment to excellence and putting the students first.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |