Reporting to the Dean of the College of Education, this position Directs, administers, and oversees fiscal and business operations of the College of Education.
1. Exercises primary responsibility over the accounting, reporting, budgeting, and monitoring of all financial matters within the College of Education, including all funding and expenditures activities.
2. Prepares and monitors the operating budget for the College of Education and provides financial reporting and analysis for funding activities, business operations, and project accounting.
3. Advises and assists management officials on complex fiscal matters, budget considerations, transfer of funds, and other fiscal matters related to the College of Education, including extramural funding.
4. Develops and implements fiscal policies and procedures which ensure that generally accepted accounting principles, regulations governing grants, proposals, and other contractual agreements, Federal and State regulations, and Auburn University guidelines are employed.
5. Responsible for the human resources activities to include position development, performance evaluation, reclassification, promotion, student employment, etc., and productively engages university human resources. Supervises the Human Resources staff.
6. Assists with strategic planning, organizational analysis, and business development.
7. Serves as financial manager for all education building projects and infrastructure.
8. Serves as a central operations manager, ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently.
9. Serves as primary contact for legal and space issues.
10. May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Full supervisory responsibility for other employees is a major responsibility and includes training, evaluating, and making or recommending pay, promotion or other employment decisions.
Auburn University is committed to an inclusive and diverse campus environment. Women, underrepresented groups, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
AUBURNUNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVEACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITYEMPLOYER. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all individuals without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.