The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP)
, within the Cora P. Maloney Center (CPMC) at the University at Buffalo (UB) seeks to hire a Director/Principal Investigator of Liberty Partnerships Program
. The Director/Principal Investigator provides leadership and oversight of the program along with management of the budget and program goals and objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:·
- Responsible for the overall management and administration of Liberty Partnerships Program.
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external sponsor policies regarding staff, student participants, operating procedures and fiscal matters.
- Responsible for completion of all university and New York State Education Department (NYSED) required reports in accordance to guidelines and deadlines.
- Builds partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to support and enhance the program.
- Ensures website and other marketing materials are up to date and accessible.
- Provides program planning and continuous assessment of program services.
- Responsible for recruitment, retention, hiring, supervising, training, coaching and evaluation of Liberty Partnerships staff members.
We invite individuals to apply whose perspectives and experiences will enrich and strengthen our organization. The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) serves a diverse constituency of patrons, and our employees, services and policies strive to honor and reflect this diversity. We encourage candidates who thrive in a welcoming multicultural environment to apply.
The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) which is part of the Cora P. Maloney Center (CPMC) at the University at Buffalo was established in 1988 to address the significant high school dropout rate among youth in New York State. LPP is a collaboration of 46 higher education institutions across New York State. The state program was founded on the belief that students will achieve academic success and lead productive lives as adults if they are provided with support, encouragement, information and effective interventions. To increase the high school graduation rate, we provide students with academic support, individual and family counseling, career counseling and guidance, and parent engagement. By engaging with our students in their school community and connecting them to the University at Buffalo, we provide access to resources to support their personal and academic growth. For further information about our program, please visit our website.Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About the University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.