Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Senior Director for Enrollment Management Operations and Planning
Stevens Institute of Technology
The Division of Enrollment Management at Stevens Institute of Technology is searching for a Senior Director to support the day-to-day operations, strategic initiatives, communications, and events for the division. The Senior Director will manage a newly formed team that is responsible for finance, budgeting, human resources and administration, special projects, communications and marketing, and events for the Division of Enrollment Management. The Senior Director will report directly to the Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM). The Division of Enrollment Management includes the following areas: undergraduate admissions; financial aid; pre-college programs; and information systems, data, and reporting.
- Oversight and management of the division’s finances and budgeting; working closely with all teams within the division to utilize its resources efficiently and effectively and plan accordingly
- Oversight of the hiring and human resources matters for the full-time and part-time staff within the division; assist the VPEM in the day-to-day management and administration of the division
- Special projects and strategic initiatives for the division, working in close collaboration with the enrollment management leadership team, and other university partners; examples of projects include a robust alumni and faculty/staff volunteer program and student advisory groups for the VPEM
- Oversight of the internal and external communications for the division and its units, including messages and marketing for prospective students, website and digital content strategy and communications plans, and communications in support of the VPEM to broaden the university’s reputation and reach; must work collaboratively with the enrollment management leadership in the development and deployment of these strategies
- Oversight and management of all events within the division in collaboration with the leadership team, including the division’s participation in internal events such as retreats; divisional meetings; other university events, such as orientation, Commencement, etc; and the division’s external events such as admitted student weekend, visit days, webinars, virtual visits, information sessions, campus tours, pre-college programs, etc.
- Partner with the Director of Enrollment Management Systems, Data, and Reporting on technology projects that enhance the overall operations of the division
- In collaboration with the divisional leadership team, continuously evaluate opportunities to improve our usage of data and enhancement of processes and operations and implement solutions
- Serve as back-up as needed for others within the division, including potentially prospective student events or visits
- Serve as an advisor and back-up to the VPEM as appropriate on administrative and operational matters
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in higher education administration, preferably with a background in enrollment management and/or finance, budgeting, events, and project management
- High-level understanding of the operations of a university and the connection of enrollment management to academics, student affairs, finance, and other offices on campus is a must
- Previous personnel management is a must with a track record of developing best-in-class teams
- Strong judgment, professional savviness, and discretion
- Strong analytical, organizational, and financial skills
- Strong project and event management skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong student-focused
- Strong collaborator with university partners
- Must be creative, innovative, and eager to seek opportunities for continuous improvement
Division of Enrollment Management
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff and student body and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure:
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by accessing the following web site: http://www.stevens.edu/sit/police
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |