Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Assistant Director Ryan Center
Assistant Director Ryan Center
130-Dean-Arts and Sciences
The Assistant Director of the Ryan Center is responsible for both the day to day management of the Ryan Center and for the myriad of activities and events sponsored by the Ryan Center, reporting to the Director of the Ryan Center as needed. The Assistant Director will carry out the necessary daily details required of managing the Center, as well as assuming responsibility for the successful planning and execution of the Center's events, activities and programming.
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University's mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University's mission and values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight, planning and execution of all Center activities including Ryan Student groups and activities, Lectures, Symposia, Conferences,Meetings, Luncheons, Receptions and Dinners.
- Performing the necessary tasks of an Academic Center and the required University policies and procedures including record keeping, correspondence and budget information.
- Oversight of all Ryan Center Student groups and initiatives, including Ryan undergraduate and graduate Fellows and Ryan Scholars.
- Assist all Ryan Center efforts at fundraising including the preparation of all Grant proposals and the timely reporting to all Funding Sources.
- Perform additional duties and assist with special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Must be conversant with Political philosophy and American Constitutional principles including issues of free government and civic education.
- Minimum of one year academic programming, administration, and/or grant-writing experience required.
- Must have excellent written and oral skills, keen leadership and managerial skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- General computer skills and the ability to be trained on Villanova policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours
Special Message to Applicants
- Masters degree preferred.
Closing Date (12am ET):
Open Until Filled:
Salary Posting Information:
Commensurate with experience.
To apply, visit: https://jobs.villanova.edu/postings/15370
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University's mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University's mission and values. Villanova University is committed to providing leadership in the attainment of equal employment for all individuals. It is the policy and practice of Villanova University to recruit and select applicants on the basis of their qualifications and abilities. This effort is in compliance with all federal and state laws, including Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1975, Executive Order 11246, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |