Student Affairs at Auburn University is excited to begin the search for an Assistant Director of Auburn Cares! Reporting to the Director of Auburn Cares, this individual oversees the Safe Harbor program, Campus Food Pantry, Student Affairs scholarship award process, and all outreach initiatives for the Auburn Cares office (Auburn Cares, Safe Harbor, Medical Withdrawals, and Campus Food Pantry). Supervises the professional staff and graduate assistants associated with Safe Harbor program and the Campus Food Pantry. Serves as the Auburn Care Maxient administrator.
Why should YOU consider a career with Auburn University?
- Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years!
- Competitive employee benefits + state retirement plan.
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents.
- Generous leave policies (including paid parental leave!)
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU are a part of providing the premier academic experience at Auburn and the life-changing work our students and employees perform.
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting aub.ie/working-for-auburn.
It’s a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
Our Commitment: Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.