Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Associate Director of Communications and Web
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
is searching for an enthusiastic and innovative professional to join our team as Associate Director of Communications and Web
. This role is crucial in leading and effectively communicating the work of our faculty, staff, students, and alumni, while also promoting our inspiring stories through various channels. Reporting to the Assistant Dean and Chief Marketing Officer, the Associate Director of Communications and Web will play a pivotal role in raising the public profile of the School of Dental Medicine and UB Dental among key target audiences.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and deploying communication materials across various digital and traditional platforms.
- Maximizing our digital presence through storytelling, curating email communications, managing social media accounts, marketing events and programs, overseeing data management, and optimizing our website.
- Contribute to enhancing the global reputation of the school, engaging strategic audiences, and fostering connections with our current student body, alumni, faculty, staff, patients, and external communities.
- Spearhead essential communication efforts, such as bi-weekly e-newsletters, daily web production and maintenance, and promoting strategic school-wide events.
- Responsible for sharing stories about our initiatives and research, as well as conceptualizing and supervising visual projects, including graphic design, videography, and photography.
- Implementing branding and marketing strategies for the School of Dental Medicine and UB Dental.
- Managing web content, contributing to social media content, coordinating digital communications, creating digital assets (including basic videos/graphics).
- Providing general support for targeted marketing initiatives and priorities.
We are seeking self-starters who stay abreast of local, national, and international news, as well as the evolving digital media landscape. Candidates should wholeheartedly support the goals and mission of public education, particularly in advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. Furthermore, attention to detail is paramount, as the Associate Director will be meticulous in their work.
Join our team and help us showcase the remarkable work happening at the School of Dental Medicine while fostering meaningful connections with our diverse audiences.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
.About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of experience or master’s degree or professional certification with 1 year of experience.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Share our dedication to equity, diversity, justice, and inclusion.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |