Auburn University Athletics is excited to begin the search for an Assistant Director of Ticket Sales & Retention! This individual will serve as an active member of the outbound ticket sales team for Auburn University Athletics. The Coordinator of Ticket Sales is responsible for selling a full menu of ticket options to athletics events and soliciting contributions to Tigers Unlimited Foundation.
Why should YOU consider a career with Auburn University?
- Auburn University was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the state of Alabama’s best employers, with employees staying an average of ten years!
- Competitive employee benefits + state retirement plan.
- Tuition assistance for you and your dependents.
- Generous leave policies (including paid parental leave!)
- The satisfaction of knowing YOU are a part of providing the premier academic experience at Auburn and the life-changing work our students and employees perform.
Learn more about Auburn’s impact, generous employee benefits, and thriving community by visiting aub.ie/working-for-auburn.
It’s a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
Our Commitment: Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit auburn.edu/inclusion to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.