Auburn Athletics is seeking candidates for the position Assistant Director of Compliance. Working with the Athletics department’s compliance team, this position will focus on coordination and assistance with SEC and NCAA compliance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates activities and supervises visits of potential recruits for intercollegiate sports.
- Administers the compliance monitoring system for the athletic department that includes but is not limited to: athlete eligibility requirements, monitoring athlete events and schedules and monitoring of athletes academic progress.
- Coordinates and provides educational training and rules interpretations for coaches and staff on SEC and NCAA rules.
- Assists with design and development of compliance materials to include newsletters, manuals, and training materials.
- Administers the NCAA funded student-athlete opportunity fund and special assistance fund for athletes in need.
- Issues tickets/admissions for athletic events to prospective student athletes and high school coaches.
- Assists in planning and participates in events including coaching clinics, A-Day activities, and gameday events.
- Coordinates and monitors NCAA documents for all sports.
- Advises others of SEC and NCAA regulations related to athletic compliance issues.
- Complies with all applicable National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and Southeastern Conference (SEC) regulations in the performance of job duties.