Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Director of the Personalized Learning Center
As part of a diverse community of faculty and staff who represent many faith systems and worldviews, Marian University seeks a Director of the Personalized Learning Center to promote our Catholic Franciscan mission and identity by providing an innovative educational experience for students with disabilities. The person in the director role must be able to implement plans and achieve defined goals of the Personalized Learning Center while providing vision and leadership. The director must be have excellent communication and organization skills. Experience leading a team of professional staff and experience serving students with disabilities is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage the Catholic Franciscan mission and identity of Marian University by modeling the Franciscan Sponsorship Values and honoring the legacy of the founding congregation through transformative education, unity in diversity, leadership through service, integrating faith and life, and institutional policies.
- Provides leadership and supervision in the administration, organization and development of academic support services for students with disabilities.
- Sets strategic priorities and direction while managing the daily operations of the Personalized Learning Center.
- Provides oversight for the assessment and effectiveness of programs and services offered through the Personalized Learning Center.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates professional development opportunities for faculty, staff, students, and campus partners.
- Responsible for developing effective and efficient policies and procedures for students seeking disability services.
- Assists the Office of Enrollment Management and the Office of Marketing and Communication in the planning of outreach and recruitment events.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of detailed and comprehensive reports, records and files regarding personnel, programs, operations, and activities.
- Facilitates the acquisition of equipment, technology and other academic needs for students with disabilities.
- Provides academic coaching to students on matters pertaining to academics, employment, accommodations, and services to further student success.
- Coordinates strategies and identifies solutions to challenges and barriers encountered by students with disabilities.
- Interprets and implements university policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Assists with writing grants to support the Personalized Learning Center and autism program when opportunities are presented.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |