In this short-term role, you are responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to Stevens enterprise learning and development programs’ design, development, and deployment. You will be accountable for developing and executing leading-edge workforce development strategies that create a learning organization. You will partner with senior stakeholders to outline, obtain buy-in to, and deliver a compelling strategic vision and corresponding action plan for providing learning and development for Stevens in alignment and support of the Stevens strategic priorities.
- Creates and implements a strategic road-map (inclusive of technology infrastructure needed) for learning and development at Stevens enterprise-wide aligned with strategic priorities
- Advises Senior Leadership and internal stakeholders on industry trends and best practices related to enterprise learning and development strategies that impact a diverse workforce
- Builds the strategy for a learning and development program that includes executive leadership, leadership development, new managers, and opportunities for skill-building that optimizes and the end-to-end learner experience leveraging best in class technologies that enable how content is accessed, consumed, absorbed, deployed, and shared
- Optimizes learning investments and inventory with our purchased learning platforms, defines value, and drives ROI to the organization
- Develop Mentor program for Staff
- Creates a process for continuous feedback on Stevens learning and development initiatives; Measures the results of training, learning, and development programs.
The successful candidate will have senior-level leadership experience, establishing and driving a high-performance culture in a dynamic environment. You will be able to balance strategy and execution with a record of driving meaningful change and collaborating effectively with executives and the business to design and execute strategic initiatives.
- 1-3; years in a senior L&D role, with direct experience in developing and implementing L&D strategies in an organization
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing complex learning and transformation strategies for a diverse workforce
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and inspire individuals to achieve organizational and individual goals
- Proven experience creating and overseeing innovative leadership development programs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead change
- Highly collaborative and comfortable partnering closely with HR leadership
- Hands-on with enthusiasm for rolling up sleeves and executing work
- Innovative and creative problem solver
Talent Acquisition and Development
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.