Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Student Enrollment Specialist
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Student Enrollment Specialist
Corporate Programs Life Science
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
WPI is a leading provider of graduate education. Our students can opt for the traditional classroom setting, participate in a cohort at an onsite corporation location, or select our innovative online delivery platform. These options enable the working professional to incorporate WPI's acclaimed graduate education programs into their busy life.
The Student Enrollment Specialist is responsible for enrolling part-time graduate students into WPI programs.
- Accountable for recruiting new students into graduate programs. Emphasis will be on finding new leads and converting into graduate students.
- Responsible for developing and implementing measurable strategies/tactics for student enrollment.
- Work within a team of Sales, Marketing, Development and Operations to effectively build and execute a plan for achieving successful enrollment goals in graduate programs.
- Proactively promote educational solutions to achieve sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for attaining budget related revenue goals for sales by growing/retaining existing key accounts and support developing new accounts.
- Aggressively review account activities in pursuit of new students and utilize active listening skill to identify up-selling opportunities.
- Assist in developing written documents when necessary, including follow-up letters and internal communications.
- Coordinate mailings and email marketing with the marketing group to existing clients to generate corporate leads and the utilization of social networking tools.
- Work closely with the Institutional Engagement team to efficiently and effectively target, explore, qualify and transition new accounts.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two years + experience working in a sales environment, solution selling a plus.
- Strong persuasive skills and presentation skills with the ability to positively influence and motivate others.
- A dynamic, outgoing personality.
- Strong customer service orientation, creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and articulate opportunities to increase existing accounts.
- Business development abilities.
- Excellent written, oral communication and listening skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, business and functional skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in selling educational solutions and/or enrollment management preferred.
- Microsoft Office products and computer skills required, as well as familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Ability to work evening hours and travel beyond New England required, possible overnights.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Student-Enrollment-Specialist_R0000696
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |