Category: Administrative Positions
The Accounts Executive is accountable for implementing the learners’ recruitment strategy for all school’s Sales and Admission activities including undergraduate and postgraduate programs, Professional Diploma and Shorts courses to achieve university overall annual revenue.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute in developing and implementing an effective recruitment strategy and tactical plans for all potential learners with relevant key stakeholders.
- Achieve recruitment targets pre-set by line manager in consultation with director of Business Development.
- Assist in developing and implementation of policies and procedures to support the recruitment of new learners. Bring a strategically management focus by involving faculties’ and other stakeholders in learner’s recruitment plan.
- Maintain regular communication with Key stakeholders and potential customers through different means such as email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that their requests or wishes are addressed.
- Provide various services to attract potential learners including dispatching of promotional materials in coordination with marketing department.
- Respond and follows up efficiently and professionally all requests and inquiries from key potential learners through different means such as; email, telephone, SMS, etc. and ensures that these request are closed or converted into enrolled learner. This includes the full cycle from lead to admission to registration. This includes the full cycle from lead to admission to registration.
- Coordinate and organize professional development or social events for key stakeholders throughout the academic year.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and communication department to implement campaigns that increases the number of learners attending open days, open evenings and events.
Required Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in a similar or related field/position.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management or Public Relations or any other relevant degree from an accredited University.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Demonstrate excellent learners service skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies, regulations, and procedures to students, faculty and staff.
- Ability to work flexibly for extended hours and in weekends as required.
- Ability to travel frequently between emirates and within the region.
- Proficiency in PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.