Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Marketing Specialist is a critical team member on the graduate studies marketing team, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as recruiting, development, and student success, to develop and implement promotional assets that help to attract and recruit students to the various graduate programs at WPI. This position focuses a significant portion of their time on developing materials to address the challenges of the full-time professional/part time graduate student. Our ideal candidate will possess a creative, entrepreneurial spirit and be a thought leader, both internally and externally. You will be a technical expert, the know-how to develop and expand the effectiveness of our campaigns, showcase our suite of programs, and make data-driven decisions.
You will join an established, high functioning marketing team and will report to the Associate Director of Marketing for Graduate Studies.
- Active participant on cross-functional teams within the department. This role will determine needs and execute materials for the purpose of lead generation, conversion of target audience, and overall brand awareness.
- Utilize various marketing channels such as social media, Pardot (CRM), digital and print design, blogs, and newsletters to produce compelling content
- Create email campaigns, forms, and landing pages within Pardot while following our established automation processes' in order to maintain the health of our database
- Assist in web page maintenance/updating (using CMS, Drupal) and corporate microsites (Wordpress)
- Play a role in research, development, and design of content marketing materials such as infographics, ebooks, and podcasts/videos
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Assist with other marketing projects as assigned (i.e. events)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, web design, media design, communications, or applicable fields desired.
- 3+ years of experience updating websites, developing campaigns, and creating digital assets.
- Experience within higher education, B2B or service-oriented industries preferred.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in marketing automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce.
- Familiarity in CMS platforms: i.e. Wordpress and Drupal
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Demonstrated aptitude for quickly learning new software tools
- Ability to write compelling content that fits a specific medium
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment with the ability to be flexible and multitask to successfully deliver materials to stakeholders on time.
- Excellent project management skills, sharp attention to detail, and organizational skills a must.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Marketing-Specialist_R0001088-1
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |