The Graduate Programs department in the Harbert College of Business of Auburn University invites applications for the Director of Graduate Recruiting. This position serves as a member of the graduate programs leadership team and will manage the recruiting and marketing team. The Director will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting and marketing portion of the admissions funnel for MBA, MS and other Masters, and Graduate Certificate programs in the Harbert College.
The primary responsibilities include:
1) Develops and implements a recruiting and marketing strategy and associated campaigns and efforts to meet target goals across varied programs.
2) Manages the recruiting and marketing budget.
3) Negotiates and manages contracts with vendors to design, develop and distribute print, digital, social media, and other marketing collateral.
4) Plans and executes on- and off-campus recruiting events and visits (participation in direct recruiting efforts and associated travel is expected). Manages effective responses to prospective student inquiries and visits with a customer-focused orientation; helps advise and direct students to the program(s) that best fit their needs.
5) Monitors and ensures website accuracy and support of recruiting efforts.
6) Liaises with Auburn University’s Graduate School on admissions policies and procedures as well as applicant processes and completion.
7) Develops full implementation of our CRM (currently Salesforce) and associated Pardot communications in the recruiting process.
8) Oversees the application process and facilitates application completion and evaluation relative to program admissions requirements. Works with program leaders to hand-off applicants for interviews and admissions decisions; manages interview scheduling and logistics.
9) Oversees the process of generating and sending acceptance/rejection communications to applicants, confirming decisions in Apply Yourself (AY) and Salesforce, and collecting necessary documents from accepted applicants.
10) Creates and shares quarterly recruiting, marketing, and admissions reports.
11) Tracks and uses metrics to evaluate recruiting and marketing efforts to revise as needed.
12) Works collaboratively in a team-oriented culture that values offering concierge service, high customer support, and employee engagement and empowerment.