Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Assistant Director of Systems Support and Training
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Assistant Director of Systems Support and Training
Undergraduate Enrollment Services
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Assistant Director of Systems Support and Training will work collaboratively with the Undergraduate Enrollment Services (UES) subdivision consisting of Undergraduate Admissions, Pre-Collegiate Outreach Programs, and Student Aid & Financial Literacy, to provide training, enhancement, development, documentation for the systems in use by UES. As a member of the Undergraduate Enrollment Services team, this individual will aid in designing and maintaining creative technology solutions to meet business needs, improve efficiency, and elevate service to external and internal constituents. They will be the primary individual responsible for continuous and on demand report generation from UES systems.
To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter along with your resume.
- Provide training and technical support to UES staff users of (including but not limited to Salesforce, Workday, PowerFAIDS, Salesforce for Outlook, FormAssembly, and Marketing Cloud).
- Develop, maintain, and audit Salesforce reports for staff users, communication plans, and campus partners. Build data extensions, email sends, and automations in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Identify, analyze and interpret data trends and patterns to inform decision-making.
- Develop and maintain documentation on business processes, project requests, and technical implementations.
- Prepare data from third party sources, and perform data loads to systems.
- Partner with UES offices to identify and scope requirements for projects and business process redesign.
- Serve as UES backup support for Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and integration tools.
- Provide event staffing support for UES events including but not limited to TouchTomorrow festival, Admissions open houses, and K-12 summer programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with CRM systems, data visualization systems, and extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools; Salesforce and Tableau experience preferred.
- Experience with developing and manipulating data and reports, including creating and maintaining complex logic.
- Proven judgment and discretion in handling highly confidential and sensitive documents and data.
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate system issues and support day-to-day operational requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, influence others, and move toward a common vision or goal. Ability to work with people of all levels of technical knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and to accommodate changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Dedicated, motivated, and driven individual who is able and willing to work hard and have fun at the same time.
- Ability to comprehend and translate technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Please include your personal mission statement in your cover letter.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Assistant-Director-of-Systems-Support-and-Training_R0000619
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |