What You'll Do
The Project Administrator provides specialized, subject matter knowledge to develop, implement, review and evaluate a university Program or Project in collaboration with Manager or Director.
The Project Administrator:
- Participates in development of goals and strategies.
- Creates data management and filing systems.
- Develops, analyzes and monitors budgets, grants and contracts.
- Participates in development and implements marketing and advertising efforts including writing content for website and social media material.
- May design and represent program externally at conferences, meetings and events.
- Conducts research and drafts reports and results.
- May oversee recruitment and management of study subjects.
- May provide advice and counseling to students.
- Coordinates hiring and training of staff, students and temporary help.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 3+ years of related experience OR Master’s degree and 1-2 years related experience.
- Master’s degree in related discipline and 3+ years of experience in related field of study.
Minimum $52,600.00, Midpoint $65,750.00, Maximum $78,900.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.