Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Director of Employer Engagement
The Harbert College of Business at Auburn University is accepting applications for the position of Director of Employer Engagement. This position coordinates and engages with employers by conducting activities across the Harbert College of Business as a key activity to ensure our students have successful internships while enrolled at the Harbert College of Business and positive career outcomes upon their graduation.
Why Should YOU Choose Auburn University?
* Auburn University was named a “Best in Alabama” employer by Forbes! Our employee longevity speaks for itself, with employees staying an average of ten years.
* Competitive state benefits including retirement plan vesting at 10 years of service, generous leave accrual, and parental leave opportunity.
* Auburn University tuition assistance for yourself and your dependents. Employees can take 15 hours of classes for free, and dependents receive a 50% tuition waiver.
It’s a Lifestyle: The Auburn/Opelika area is a page right out of Southern Living magazine with an idyllic small-town feel, perfecting a unique balance between a close-knit community and driving consistent growth and development. Paralleling the exponential growth of Auburn University, the Auburn/Opelika area boasts services and amenities that cater to any interest. We’re proud of our top school systems, city services, award-winning restaurants, and the infectious spirit of life in a college town. You can find us nestled halfway between the beach and the mountains in a lower-cost-of-living area, two hours outside of Atlanta or Birmingham. If you’re new to Auburn, we’d love to introduce you. If you’re already acquainted with Auburn, we’ll keep it simple: it’s time to come home!
Auburn University is committed to a diverse and inclusive campus environment. Visit auburn.edu/inclusion
to learn more about our commitment to expanding equity and inclusion for all.
Essential function of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Designs employer outreach and engagement strategies in the Harbert College of Business to attract and maintain relationships with top employers.
- Partners with Program Champions and the Graduate Program career team to support employer relations and outreach strategies for Harbert College of Business.
- Cultivates, develops, and fosters relationships with the employer community (business, industrial, non-profit, and government) that increases and improves quality of opportunities for students to develop professional skills, integrate academic learning with work, and secure jobs and internships.
- Identifies key/top employers and proactively builds relationships to increase engagement with recruiting at the Harbert College of Business.
- Analyzes, tracks, maintains and communicates recruiting and hiring trends across the Harbert College of Business using tools including Salesforce and Power BI.
- Collaborates regularly with Development staff to leverage and maximize shared relationships and leads for increased financial sponsorships and student recruiting opportunities.
- Networks in the Auburn and extended community through chambers of commerce and professional associations, alumni associations/groups and other organizations, as well as planning, executing and hosting special on-campus programming and off-campus career events.
- Oversees and coordinates all on-campus recruiting programs for OPCD-COB, ensuring information pertaining to career fairs, interview schedules, calendars, deadlines, and special arrangements and events is communicated to students, employers, faculty, and staff.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates all college relations activities between employers, academic departments and program champions, Office of Engagement, Development, and administration. Establishes and enforces guidelines for student participation in the recruiting program including recruiting deadlines, procedures and schedules.
- Assesses employer recruiting needs, quality of recruiting services provided and other employer related data management in order to improve the recruiting program and contribute to the strategic plan of the OPCD.
- Assists with the development of marketing materials promoting career related activities for and within the OPCD, College of Business, and Auburn University.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with the knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |