Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Associate Director, Marketing
The Fletcher School is the United States’ first professional graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933, Fletcher’s multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and business has prepared the world’s leaders to become innovative problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations. The Fletcher School seeks to fulfill its mission in the most environmentally sensible way possible. We are also committed to increasing the diversity of our administrative staff. Members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
The Associate Director, Marketing will be responsible for program marketing and promotion efforts at The Fletcher School for both select degree and non-degree related marketing efforts (fundraising, executive education brand awareness, etc.). In close coordination with the Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing and the Communications, Public Relations and Marketing (CPRM) team, this position will help shape and execute an integrated marketing plan. This position will also be responsible for brand adherence across the school and help shape the creative direction of the school’s marketing and other visual assets.
- Responsible for overseeing and optimizing the quality, brand alignment and efficacy of Fletcher's advertising, marketing, and graphic design needs.
- Provide oversight over the creative ideation and preparation/production of messaging, campaigns, landing pages/website assets, and marketing materials.
- Work in partnership with Fletcher Admissions staff (and the new Associate Director, Enrollment Marketing) and CPRM to shape and execute marketing plan in support of the school’s enrollment and reputational goals.
- Utilize and optimize SEO/SEM, email campaigns, user experience, digital advertising, and promotions to build brand/program awareness, generate leads and engagement with target audiences.
- Measure and analyze campaign data using KPIs and adjust to drive ROI and apply learning in new marketing planning.
- Collaborate with Fletcher Communications team on owned, earned and social media support for integrated communications and marketing efforts.
- Oversee the maintenance and continued improvement and optimization of Fletcher’s website.
- Manage staff of 2-3 FTEs and oversee the work of freelance talent required for the execution of the school's marketing needs, including but not limited to graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, videographers, and advertising copywriters.
- Oversee the special projects related to marketing goals, specifically Fletcher’s 90th anniversary marketing materials for the period August 2023- May 2024.
- Collaborate with colleagues at ODAE, Tufts Marketing and Communications, and CPRM to recommend ways to optimize Fletcher's fundraising marketing and communications efforts to achieve ODAE fundraising and engagement goals.
What We're Looking For
Knowledge and experience as typically acquired by:
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years marketing experience
- 5+ years digital marketing experience (e.g., SEM/SEO/Email/Social/SMS/web)
- 2+ years direct management experience
- Creative mindset with an understanding of graphic design.
- Ability to clearly articulate (written and verbal) strategies and plans to achieve goals.
- Experience in optimizing marketing funnel from brand/program awareness to conversion to retention.
- Understanding of lead generation conversion funnels.
- Understanding of how all digital marketing channels function including hands-on experience with SEO/SEM and emails.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership, with strong management skills and the ability to supervise staff effectively.
- Self-starter and can lead independently and proactively.
- Ability to identify research needs and work with resources to gain the knowledge needed.
- Proven track record of success with paid digital marketing tools and strong consumer instincts.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative skills to build and influence strong working relationships across all departments and Tufts-affiliated schools, and with all stakeholders
- Higher Ed experience is a plus.
Special Work Schedule Requirements:
- This job involves responsibilities that are performed on a hybrid schedule; accessibility to be on campus regularly is a must.
Minimum $84,400.00, Midpoint $105,550.00, Maximum $126,700.00
Salary is based on related experience, expertise, and internal equity; generally, new hires can expect pay between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |