Search for University Jobs in Senior Administration
Associate Director of Enrollment Management Marketing and Communications
Stevens Institute of Technology
The Associate Director of Enrollment Management Marketing and Communications at Stevens Institute of Technology will lead the development and execution of print, web, social media and digital marketing and communications strategies, collateral and plans in support of the Division of Enrollment Management and its goals. The Associate Director will also monitor and provide quality control over all divisional communications, including collaborating with vendors, partners, and other university teams. This position will report to the Senior Director for Enrollment Management Operations and Planning and work in close partnership with the Assistant Vice President for Strategic Communication and Public Relations and the Strategic Content team in the Division of University Relations.
The Associate Director will work collaboratively across offices within the university - most directly with the Division of University Relations and also with Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, Development and Alumni Engagement, and other teams whose work impacts enrollment and student success.
The primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Serve as the primary contact for all enrollment management marketing and communications plans working in close partnership with the Senior Director for Enrollment Management Operations and Planning, the Vice President for Enrollment Management (VPEM) and the Enrollment Management Leadership Team (EMLT)
- Direct, develop, implement and evaluate annual multi-channeled strategic communications plan designed to successfully achieve enrollment objectives of the university across all channels
- Collaborate with unit leaders, both inside and outside of Enrollment Management, to advance clear, consistent messaging, stories, multimedia content and social media in support of division goals related to Stevens’ academic excellence, location and community for audiences including prospective domestic and international students, parents, high school counselors, community organizations, transfer partners and others
- Assume leadership role in communications projects, websites and publications that support core enrollment functions including admissions and pre-college marketing materials and ensure consistency across all media
- Act as key liaison between Stevens and the university’s chosen enrollment marketing partner, ensuring scope and activities align with enrollment priorities as set by the VPEM and university leadership
- Assist with enrollment management executive communications, such as speeches, interviews, communications to students, etc.
- Work with the internal creative teams and with outside vendors when necessary, serving as a key content creator for enrollment marketing material, identifying communications resources to be shared and ensuring the accuracy and consistency of communication
- With the Division of University Relations, partner on the management of the production and distribution of print and digital marketing materials, such as brochures, viewbooks, postcards, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Fully leverage the admissions CRM system (Slate) to coordinate robust email marketing campaigns to prospective students and influencers that guide students through the enrollment process — from awareness through onboarding — using data-driven segmentation and personalization strategies
- Contribute to the design and content of key websites and landing pages, ensuring accuracy, relevance, user-friendliness and transparency
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts using various tools and metrics, such as web analytics, email open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, etc., and provide regular reports and recommendations for improvement
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, challenges and best practices in enrollment marketing
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the university’s Division of University Relations to encourage sharing of resources and message alignment to targeted audiences
- Collaborate with other campus teams and offices, such as Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, Development and Alumni Engagement, etc., to ensure alignment and integration of marketing strategies across the university
- Educate frontline admissions and pre-college teams on marketing plans and messages
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field; master’s degree preferred
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, communications or a similar role in higher education or a related industry
- Familiarity and experience working with enrollment management model and avid appreciation for trends and research related to admissions, financial aid, access, affordability and student success
- Experience developing and executing multi-channel marketing plans
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practices in enrollment marketing, including print and digital media production, websites, email marketing, social media management, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to craft clear and compelling messages for various audiences and channels
- Strong creative and analytical skills; ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions and measure their impact
- Experience with admissions CRM systems (such as Slate)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment; manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines; adapt to changing priorities; and handle pressure with professionalism
- Ability to be diplomatic, sensitive to organizational dynamics and demands, creative, flexible and persuasive
Enrollment Management Operations and Planning
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Academic Submission Guidelines:
Please submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement, a teaching statement that includes teaching interests and philosophy on inclusive classroom practices, and a student success statement addressing how you will contribute to an academic environment at Stevens that supports the success of students of all backgrounds, and contact information for at least three references. The student success statement could include your own participation or experience with programs, professional development, and/or engagement with students of diverse backgrounds, as well as plans for advancing these areas at Stevens.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff, and student body and strongly encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure:
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by accessing the following web site: https://www.stevens.edu/police
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |