You can join our team as the property manager responsible for the direct oversight of our downtown properties. In this capacity, your responsibility will be to:
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors
The department of Real Estate and Property Management at the University at Buffalo is responsible for acquiring and selling real property holdings of the university in support of the university’s mission by identifying properties of interest that will help define and improve campus growth on and around all campuses, manage existing properties, and work with our partners and tenants to create the best environments possible.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree. To be successful in this position, you must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Successful track record with customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task multiple projects at one time
A combination of education and years of experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Property management in higher-education environment
- Managing trades
Contact’s Name Ronald H. Place, Jr.
Contact’s Title Director, Real Estate and Property Management
Contact’s Email email@example.com
Contact’s Phone 716-645-5432