Assistant Director (Client and Partner Development), National Centre of Excellence for Workplace Learning (NACE@SIT)
Job no: 498527
Department: SITLEARN Professional Development
Contract type: Permanent
Reporting to the Head of Division and Project Director of the National Centre of Excellence for Workplace Learning (NACE@SIT), your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a growth plan and strategy to grow a new portfolio of clients and partners, signature programmes, and revenue growth.
- Cross selling of workplace learning and CET courses.
- Generating qualified leads and build a pool of multi-year partnerships for bespoke programmes.
- Growing a new portfolio of executive programmes that can be offered for open enrolment.
- Liaising with Programme Directors and external trainers to deliver on solutions.
- Building win-win business models and tapping on SSG funding where applicable.
- Developing winning proposals, pitches, and building long term relationships.
- Building and managing the end-to-end client engagement processes and touch points.
- Growing the practice and communicating the value proposition of SIT's signature programmes.
- Documenting case studies in partnership with clients on success stories.
- Managing feedback and debriefs with programme director, operations and admin teams when necessary.
- Participation in strategic events, outreach, and marketing initiatives.
- Other activities as requested by HOD.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum eight to ten years of relevant experience within the educational industry.
- Proven experience and track record in seeding leads, tenders, winning deals, client management and business development.
- Confident in engaging senior leadership and clients to understand their needs and expectations
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proactive in generating qualified leads and driving revenue targets
- Able to build relationships with both internal and external associate faculty.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously on a tight timeline.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time