Title: Graduate Studies Program Coordinator
Degree Program(s): Graduate Studies
Department: Deanship of Research
School: Deanship of Research
Reports to: Dean
The Program Coordinator of Graduate Studies supports the activities of the graduate programs at PMU. Regular duties of this position include recruitment and outreach to prospective graduate students, counseling current students on various issues related to academic and student services, and managing special events throughout the year such as orientation and other related activities. The Program Coordinator works closely with students, faculty, and staff.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree plus 2-4 years of work experience in higher education.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Collaborative and able to interact effectively with both external and internal audiences and capable of building strong work relationships in a complex environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, prioritize tasks, think proactively, and work independently using good judgment and experience to make decisions. The successful candidate will need to think independently, contribute as a problem solver, handle complex tasks while maintaining deadlines, be well organized and multitask, communicate clearly, have proficiency with various software packages (Microsoft Office).
• Preference for work experience in admissions, academic affairs, or student affairs, particularly for graduate programs.
Benefits and Conditions:
PMU offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, PMU accommodation, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance and end of contract benefits.
How to Apply:
Applications must include a letter of interest, curriculum vita (include a recent photo; state citizenship; and links to Google Scholar and LinkedIn profile), unofficial copy of Ph.D. Diploma, statement of research and teaching interests and a portfolio (no more than 20 pages long) that includes representative professional work depicting evidence of research, teaching activities, as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three professional references. Applicants are requested to provide a link to their materials via Dropbox or Google drive to ensure that their materials are fully received by the search committee. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send application materials, via email, clearly stating the position applied for, to:
Ms. Shazia Sammer
Ms. Tedda Jane Castro
Ms. Rania Sinno