HCT’s Senior Manager – Institutional Performance is responsible for monitoring the implementation of HCT’s system-wide strategy in collaboration with academic and administrative leaders. He/she supports functions and campuses to properly implement and continuously adhere to frameworks, standards, policies and processes set by HCT. He/she is responsible to measure the performance of the institution against set KPIs.
Contribute to the development and implementation of the Strategy and Future function strategy in alignment with HCT’s system-wide strategy.
Support with the development and implementation of Strategy and Future policies, procedures and processes and monitor compliance of subordinates.
Contribute to the development of the annual budget of the Strategy and Future function.
Educate, coach and assist leaders and relevant staff on the strategy cascade methodology (e.g. balanced scorecard).
Conduct a strategy cascade exercise that consists of providing every function and campus with the capabilities needed to translate HCT’s strategy at a local level in a measurable fashion.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in relevant field with at least two years of experience in a managerial role.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required e.g. Business.
- Minimum of one internationally recognized professional certification in a related field preferred.
- Full English proficiency is required.
- Advanced computer literacy is required e.g., MS Office.
For a detailed job description and to apply please visit https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/WebForms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=37584&h=0. All candidate inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.