HCT’s Director, Product Management is responsible to lead the HCT product management team and services across the organization. Our products include applied research solutions, academic programs, corporate training & development, and professional consulting services.
Conduct portfolio planning for applied research, academic programs and consulting services products
Support the definition of product vision, strategy, roadmap, and milestones for emerging and existing products
Lead a cross-functional team to connect diverse capabilities to ideate, design and iterate new products
Foster relationships with institutions and industry both nationally and internationally
Develop, disseminate, maintain and train on the usage of product management methodologies
Review business cases and financial projections for new product development for alignment with the overall HCT strategic plan, and facilitate the decision to proceed
Lead product portfolio planning. Based on research, support the team to identify and implement product opportunities, markets, and channels to help support development or continuation of the product
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Full English proficiency is required.
- Intermediate computer literacy is required e.g., MS Office.
- Product development, project management, financial analysis, market research
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in with at least four years of experience in a managerial role.
For a detailed job description and to apply please visit https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/WebForms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=37827&h=0. All candidate inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.